Get into the Swing of It
1. Normal booking is to be made at least 20 days or earlier prior to arrival. We understand that sometimes, its for last minute arrangement and you like to book some golf game, then please email us with your request (confirmation of golf course, date and/or rooms and transfers required).
2. Non-golfers are not permitted on the golf courses, and proper attire (collared T-shirts, knee-length shorts or long pants, and soft-spiked shoes) is compulsory on all golf courses.
3. We, GolfTripMalaysia.com reserve the absolute rights, without liability, to change the package price, itinerary, or any items (including canceling of the package) without prior notice.
4. Confirmation of booking (rooms, tee times and transfers) is subject to the availability of hotels, golf courses, and transportation, and the changes will be at the discretionary of GolfTripMalaysia.com
5. Deposit of any payment amount is non-refundable once booking or payment is done, and following cancellation charges applies depending on the date of notification received and acknowledged; 50% if more than 15 days notice prior to arrival, 75% if less than 15 days notice prior to arrival, and 100% if less than 5 days notice prior to arrival or no show.
6. Valid golf handicap card is to be produced when requested by the golf clubs. For players without handicap card, the golf club/s reserve the rights to stop any players from golfing should they find the players incompetence.
7. Golfers must adhere to the rules and regulations of the respective properties; golf clubs, hotels, and the vehicle of transfers.
8. No rain-checks in case of bad weather and/or in accordance to the rules set by the respective golf clubs. All other charges, including transfers, buggy/cart fees, caddy fees, insurance and accommodations, are non-refundable.
9. GolfTripMalaysia.com or any of its agents or employees, shall not be held liable to any party for loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered in relation to participation or non-participation of this package for ; - any loss or damage to the property or injury to any person by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act, - any inconvenience or mental distress, or other similar matter, any delay in departure, pick-up time or tee time, -any cancellation or double booking of reservations, -any war or threat of war, terrorist or threat of terrorist activity, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, industrial disputes or strikes, natural disasters, act of God, technical problems with transportation, closure of roads, quarantine, adverse weather conditions, governmental actions, or other circumstances held.
Golf Trip Malaysia